lightning getting spanked on the street by a 10

RagunCajun said:
I seen one go mid 14's once from the drivers seat.

Haha, at that speed it's just like tripping on E for a week!

9.71 is rolling out, still a blower truck? Casey's pass would be around an 8.8 in the 1/4th.

Take it it's probably a 3.4 whipple or a larger KB? That's awesome regardless as a lot need spray and blower to crack 9's.

No matter what we still have the fastest production truck ever built in the United States.:burnout: :burnout:

spyder1337 said:
Take it it's probably a 3.4 whipple or a larger KB? That's awesome regardless as a lot need spray and blower to crack 9's.

no its a kenne bell. going liquid cooled this winter try to squeez a little more out of it.

RagunCajun said:
Actually their kill section is quite pethetic sometimes. freakin mini cooper and a hemi, come on now. And that's just the first page.

Hi,

New to the forum so Halo's to all,

Just had to, gotta say... my mini cooper will spank both trucks:rock:

:marchmellow:

lol.. was just reading through the thread about the back and fourth... as I enjoy the fights, a little..

I have the harley ford f150 and the srt-10 so I have a perspective on them both... but when I saw the mini reference it cracked me up..

the mini, I think it's fast... put a lot of parts time effort into it, but don't really know as I dont know a good tuner, so I'm not sure how fast... just wanted to make the comment to mess with the party...

estimate 350 to 400 on the 1.8 TC Mini minimal boost:dontknow:

All I can say is.... "da wife made me do it":dancing: after a night of fast and furious pt1 2 3 maybe 4 too.. don't remember!

added a couple pics

Attachments

• Mini Cooper 2007 #4 72607 007.jpg
    Mini Cooper 2007 #4 72607 007.jpg
    373.5 KB · Views: 28
  • NEW PICS2 003.jpg
    NEW PICS2 003.jpg
    180.3 KB · Views: 26
Silverlining said:
lol.. was just reading through the thread about the back and fourth... as I enjoy the fights, a little..

I have the harley ford f150 and the srt-10 so I have a perspective on them both... but when I saw the mini reference it cracked me up..

the mini, I think it's fast... put a lot of parts time effort into it, but don't really know as I dont know a good tuner, so I'm not sure how fast... just wanted to make the comment to mess with the party...

estimate 350 to 400 on the 1.8 TC Mini minimal boost:dontknow:

All I can say is.... "da wife made me do it":dancing: after a night of fast and furious pt1 2 3 maybe 4 too.. don't remember!

added a couple pics

oh lol you were serios. ever have it to the track?

fastestbrickonearth said:

lol... figured it would come off sarcastic..

I do I was

nothing but snap crackle pops in the garage till I find a tuner that can make her right...everything changed..

one day, I'll get her to the track.. rev it up, pop the clutch... and

bam... goes the shaft.. til then... it's fast... fast fast.. I say! fast:p

Love my trucks... wish I had only watched part four with her... but rice with my meat is good too.:D

spyder1337 said:
Casey02L New PB Twin 67's

This is a local guy who's done all the work himself and has tried many setups with his truck. Very impressive, his trailer had a flat tire last night and he had to drive the truck home lol. Street truck, stock size motor and a combo that WORKS. Yes, this is him raping me the first race in the video... my 8.5 @ 60 mph held no chance haha.
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:
that is flippen movin!!!!!!!

fastestbrickonearth said:
lol... figured it would come off sarcastic..

I do I was

nothing but snap crackle pops in the garage till I find a tuner that can make her right...everything changed..

one day, I'll get her to the track.. rev it up, pop the clutch... and

bam... goes the shaft.. til then... it's fast... fast fast.. I say! fast:p

Love my trucks... wish I had only watched part four with her... but rice with my meat is nice.:D fun car

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back