NE GTG - NY, NJ, CT, PA, MA, VA, MD.... Round 2

TTT...

Where is the rest of our crew? I know Jimtete and Derek are out there... C'mon guys post up...

Ok ..is this thing still on or what?..Im not leaving my house on Saturday afternoon, driving all night, and 100 miles to meet up with you guys in the freakin Bronx for gawds sake, in some parkin lot where I will probly get carjacked by some tough lookin lesbian, and have Scott and Steve laugh at me cuz the only mode of transport back to Pa is the freakin bus, cuz 10 minutes after my truck gets stolen, its on ebay where Joe Mags buys the motor, and tears it apart has everything powdercoated, and stores it in his climate controlled humidor in the back corner of his garage, next to the 1922 Dodge Brothers pick up he bought with the winnings he made at Bellmont, the first year it was open, which coincidentally was the same year Joe quit his peanut selling job at the Steel peir in Atlantic City Where on Sunday afternoons he could be seen right after the high diving horse, doing the triple Lindy into a flaming pool.
So is anyone showing up or not..

j/k Joe..Please leave the "enforcer" at home..heheh

Riff62 said:
Ok ..is this thing still on or what?..Im not leaving my house on Saturday afternoon, driving all night, and 100 miles to meet up with you guys in the freakin Bronx for gawds sake, in some parkin lot where I will probly get carjacked by some tough lookin lesbian, and have Scott and Steve laugh at me cuz the only mode of transport back to Pa is the freakin bus, cuz 10 minutes after my truck gets stolen, its on ebay where Joe Mags buys the motor, and tears it apart has everything powdercoated, and stores it in his climate controlled humidor in the back corner of his garage, next to the 1922 Dodge Brothers pick up he bought with the winnings he made at Bellmont, the first year it was open, which coincidentally was the same year Joe quit his peanut selling job at the Steel peir in Atlantic City Where on Sunday afternoons he could be seen right after the high diving horse, doing the triple Lindy into a flaming pool.

Gotta love your style baby.... What a hoot.!

Riff62 said:

Still on weather permitting... You are funny Matt.. But you have it all worng. We will be the ones carjacking your rig and selling the parts on ebay. We will be dressed like tough lookin lesbian nazi hookers that were abducted by ufos and forced into weight loss programs. ;)

Joemags is in the process of melting the wax cacoon his rig is under as we speak. He has the heat lamps on full so it should take until about friday night to get into his truck. Then saturday he will spend whole day cleaning the INSIDE of the tires. ;)

Steve, were you able to reach Shockey?

us ct guys plan on leaving ct around 9:30 its like a 1 1/2 hour ride for us. we have three trucks
me,koch and the sneeky greek

ctsrt10 said:
us ct guys plan on leaving ct around 9:30 its like a 1 1/2 hour ride for us. we have three trucks
me,koch and the sneeky greek

Nice... Cut and paste the list to show your buddy. He post on the site?

TREKER said:
TTT...

Where is the rest of our crew? I know Jimtete and Derek are out there... C'mon guys post up...

Hey Trek
How ya been, I been busy, got a tentative commitment on Sunday. If I can get out of it, I'll be there..... I mapped it ... 2.5 hours, not a bad ride. Talk to ya again by saturday. I'll work on it on my end.

Jim

Bryan, make sure that Rear gets done...with the amount of Viper techs at the dealer it should be a quick fix!!!

latest list - please update if missing anyone.

Treker
nycstev
FastSRT19
ctsrt10
Dominick & Juliana
Riff
Stanimal
Dramsrt10
ctsrt10
koch
FaSt ReD SrT10
lbstone - tentative
joemags - tentative
Jimtete - tentative

Geez a sunday meet during football season what kinda beanhead scheduled this!!! :dontknow: :p

Hey Craig, next time you are at a GTG make sure there arn't any nitwits that don't know who you are.:D

And Craig I promise that I will remind him of that forever.

Bill.

Treker
nycstev
FastSRT19
ctsrt10
Dominick & Juliana
Riff
Dramsrt10
ctsrt10
koch
FaSt ReD SrT10
lbstone - tentative
joemags - tentative
Jimtete - tentative
Stanimal - tentative

Lol no doubt Bill.... but you gotta take it from where it came bro, I guess they do alot of drugs at those gay rights rally's he attends!!!:dontknow: :p:D
Begood said:
Hey Craig, next time you are at a GTG make sure there arn't any nitwits that don't know who you are.:D

And Craig I promise that I will remind him of that forever.

Bill.

Craig said:
Lol no doubt Bill.... but you gotta take it from where it came bro, I guess they do alot of drugs at those gay rights rally's he attends!!!:dontknow: :p:D
Look who just landed back on Earth :D Ya hoMo :elefant: :elefant:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back