New Rear axle info,,,,,Group buy?

It will run on beer, but pizza seems to clog the injectors.........

I miss my truck...

well if begood cant do the test drive i guess i will make the sacrifice and do it :D , bill is a great guy , we went to the drag strip in the fall and had a greaty time , prof let me know it i can help in any way.
thanks nathan

not a hemi said:
well if begood cant do the test drive i guess i will make the sacrifice and do it :D , bill is a great guy , we went to the drag strip in the fall and had a greaty time , prof let me know it i can help in any way.
thanks nathan

Bill is ready to ride all we need is for DTS to say when!

gonna call today and do a check in .

but Nowwhat, did you talk with Dan?

I am gonna talk with them next week about shipping.

update

sorry about being late:(

but talked with DTS the park brake kits are on backorder:mad: :D

but they should be in by the end of the week or first of next.

and props go out to the Prof, one cool cat:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Would rather be called young and virile! But will accept any comments, positive or negative...because I have beaten the grim reaper one more night!:burnout: :burnout:

Stinker said:
sorry about being late:(

but talked with DTS the park brake kits are on backorder:mad: :D

but they should be in by the end of the week or first of next.

and props go out to the Prof, one cool guy with rock hard abs, 18 inch trash can arms,and a 12 inch rock hard pecker:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

That better?;)

One of my friends works for Fed-Ex/Kinkos. He was telling me that as an employee he gets a 70% discount on shipping. From what I understand It's possible to put the entire shipment on his employee account. I'm not particular to the details but will ask in detail if you guys are interested in 70% savings.

Brad

SrtBrad said:
One of my friends works for Fed-Ex/Kinkos. He was telling me that as an employee he gets a 70% discount on shipping. From what I understand It's possible to put the entire shipment on his employee account. I'm not particular to the details but will ask in detail if you guys are interested in 70% savings.

Brad

I am definatly up for the 70% saving but I don't know if FedEx can ship something that large.

Thanks Brad

SrtBrad said:

Brad

most def bro, let us know:rock:

Fedex has a palletized delivery service.

FSTJACK said:
I am definatly up for the 70% saving but I don't know if FedEx can ship something that large.

Thanks Brad

Anyone know the exact dimentions and weight. I will check into this large detail. If it is possible I will post the number for the buyers in a PM so you guys can contact him directly. By the way my friend (Cartier) is a Hip Hip/Rapper artist and is currently in development of a VTCOA Hip Hop song for us. I will post another thread to get some lyric input from the members. This song will be free of charge.

SHIPPING TIME

Just talked with DTS the axles should be there today!

4 out of the 5 wilwood kits will be there by the end of the week.

I will wait on mine, which will about 10-12 more days.

I have the shipping address for FSTJACK, NOWWHAT, and TURBOFREAK.

Prof will be picking his up.

RAMFROMHELL, will need his adress.

I sent SRTBRAD a pm , and I also am talking with yellow freight to see how we can get a discount for you fellas, I can get a small fedex discount , but the one I have with fedex is just on home delivery not the freight services, so maybe Brad can help us on that.
they should go out hopefully next week after the brake kits come in:dancing:

Last edited:
SrtBrad said:
Anyone know the exact dimentions and weight. I will check into this large detail. If it is possible I will post the number for the buyers in a PM so you guys can contact him directly. By the way my friend (Cartier) is a Hip Hip/Rapper artist and is currently in development of a VTCOA Hip Hop song for us. I will post another thread to get some lyric input from the members. This song will be free of charge.

sent you a pm big guy:rock:

Oh and dont knwo if I mentioned it or not, but FSTJAck, Nowwhat, and turbofreak, ya'lls rear end will go to DC performance.

everyone will get a pm

Are they sending me a 4-link to go with it, lol.

I feel like a woman waiting for the doors to open in Victoria's Sectret for the WaterBra release.:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back