Nissan GTR or Cadillac CTS-V Coupe

What you mean it's not stock :D:D:D

I bet they have dumped a small house worth of payments in that car, yeah it's cool watching it take off.

says the retard with a stepside box.

Did you know the first sports truck ever made was a dodge? It also had a step side bed. :D

lil_red_express_truck_78.jpg

I just think it's funny that you'd choose a slower but better looking Lamborghini over the Bugatti yet you continue to dog out the Ram SRT 10 over ur faster yet horrific looking Ford L. Congrats, dipshit....you continue to amaze me.

I just think it's funny that you'd choose a slower but better looking Lamborghini over the Bugatti yet you continue to dog out the Ram SRT 10 over ur faster yet horrific looking Ford L. Congrats, dipshit....you continue to amaze me.

Love you too sweetie.

let me know when you can fit a rzr or spyder into your bed.

Not sure how you guys roll but I bought mine to be a work truck.

Please excuse my redneck friends commentary.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-5ATYasJx0&feature=plcp&context=C3e13b33UDOEgsToPDskKljAPfAK_4AekRgTvEJaK2]Built whipple Lightning Vs Supercharged G8 - YouTube[/ame]

Notice it still has the number from the track on the window.

towing1.jpg

Somewhere I have a pic of my old yfz450 in the bed but dont feel like digging for it. Tell me again what your load and tow capacity is.

Last edited:
Tell me again what your load and tow capacity is.

Dan tows a trailer with his every day. Many owners have towed enclosed car haulers and boats. Your argument about what the rated capacity is doesn't really make sense. How many '10's or L's are "rated" for 11 second 1/4's? None. But both brands have trucks that do it all the time.

Dan tows a trailer with his every day. Many owners have towed enclosed car haulers and boats. Your argument about what the rated capacity is doesn't really make sense. How many '10's or L's are "rated" for 11 second 1/4's? None. But both brands have trucks that do it all the time.

school that clown, captain caveman!!!

Thats the guy with the mini enclosed right?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back