Prayers for Lynette:

The problem with being gone for so long, is I'm still just finding stuff out....If you don't mind....I'll send my thoughts and prayers today :)

Tiger Lily said:
Hi FJ, thanks for the well wishes, am better each day. As for the avatar, yes he is a local scalawag, I call him my cabana boy. He really has been wonderful help this week, bringing my ginger ale with the leetle umbrellas, ice packs on my pillow, double duty with Willow, take out orders and all around mench.;) :marchmellow:
Geez, I think the guy in your avitar tried to sell me aluminum siding once.:p .........well my hope for you is a speedy recovery. May God Bless.:)

joemags54 said:
Geez, I think the guy in your avitar tried to sell me aluminum siding once.:p .........well my hope for you is a speedy recovery. May God Bless.:)

I've never been into siding...... Is it a growth industry?

D

LORD shine your love and light on us all, please give tims wife lynnette, your strength, wisdom, and courage, to weather any of lifes hardships, in your name we pray..................AMEN

viperhauler said:
thoughts and prayers for both of you....

not that it belongs in the same thread as lynette, and take no offense...

but how's willow doin??

Thanks very much....

To answer your question.... : Lynette and Willow share the same bed. Why not the same thread....?

Willow was prepped for surgery when the docs did another x-ray and decided that she did NOT require the procedure.... So, they sent her home..... All shaved up..... Pissed me off. But I was glad not to spend the money and that Willow didn't need to suffer the surgery....

Thanks again for asking.... It was posted on the Willow thread, but you probably just didn't catch it....

Thanks again, bro....:rock:

D

Hope all is well with Lynette and Willow! (You too;))

Thoughts and prayers are on the way!

FATJACK said:
Thoughts and prayers TL and Timmy, We know you both are in good hands.

Amen, big Jack.

I know that Lynette has the all pro angels around her.......

Your love and prayers are a great comfort and support to us.....

I'm just tagging along for the benefits of being in good company....:eek:

Thanks again to you all..........

D

How the F did I miss this thread???

Sorry I missed out but glad to hear all is going well.

You have a wonderful family Tim. :rock:

TREKER said:
How the F did I miss this thread???

Sorry I missed out but glad to hear all is going well.

You have a wonderful family Tim. :rock:

We're small. But, we love each other dearly.....

Thanks, Scott....

D

Lynette is in surgery now...............

May God guide the hands of the surgeons........and bring this surgery to a successful conclusion.....

And bring Lynette home alive and well....

Amen...

D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back