Roe Supercharger

alright, so the plates in the manifold there main purpose is to control Idle and fuel efficeincy? otherwise what it surges or hunts at Idle?

I had emailed Sean about this thread yesterday...asked if he could chime in with some answers...he emailed me this morning he would chime in soon as he got a chance today...

The 2 plates in the manifold I did not use . Does Roe ship the blowers with both plates now? I have no surging at idle. My idle is nice and lumpy.

HV SRT said:
...Some of you seem to think the plate mod was my way to get to 700hp. but I think the cam and the fuel system have more to do with my numbers.Oh and my builder. He takes his time and just does it right.:rock: :rock: :rock:

Now, is it possible that the old fart may have had a little bit of wisdom in his post a while back?

Probably not...I am just an cantankerous septuagenarian with touches of dementia...

“There is a great difference between knowing and understanding: you can know a lot about something and not really understand it”
Charles F. Kettering

HV SRT said:
The 2 plates in the manifold I did not use . Does Roe ship the blowers with both plates now? I have no surging at idle. My idle is nice and lumpy.
so your not running the 2 restricter plates.

Prof said:
Now, is it possible that the old fart may have had a little bit of wisdom in his post a while back?

Probably not...I am just an cantankerous septuagenarian with touches of dementia...

“There is a great difference between knowing and understanding: you can know a lot about something and not really understand itâ€￾
Charles F. Kettering

Hmm..I always though of you as more of the "lecherous old lizard with love on his mind" than a cantankerous septu..sep..set...demented old guy..:D

IMG_0225.jpg

One of the very first...Oct, 2006...the unveiling, any help?

Sept of '06 was the first...no '05's.

The plate I modded is not in either of your pictures. I modded a S.S. restricter plate that bolts under the blower and the big alum. plate.

blackviper said:
Not even in the picture the Prof posted?
Nope. I don't even see the plates that go inside the manifold. I think we need Sean to post a pic or let us know what plates he is use now.

HEY HV!!!!!!

IS YA PM BOX FULL YET?

BBBWWWAAHAHHHAHAAHHAAHAAAA!!!!!!!

they gonna wear you out bo:D :D :D :D :D :D

congrats bo on breakin the 700hp mark on the roe:congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

Prof said:
IMG_0225.jpg

One of the very first...Oct, 2006...the unveiling, any help?

Sept of '06 was the first...no '05's.

In this pic,it shows no restrictor plates(right?),what is the reason for the plates and why would they be removed?:dontknow:

0709st_03_z+supercharging_an_automatic_dodge_ram_srt10+blower_kit.jpg

Last edited:
Prof's pic is from before the plates went into the system. I think it was a after thought.

So us with the restrictor plates need to look into this new version that goes under the blower discharge.

EOD DID YOURS COME LIKE THIS?

Or like HV's

bigike said:
Prof's pic is from before the plates went into the system. I think it was a after thought.

So us with the restrictor plates need to look into this new version that goes under the blower discharge.

EOD DID YOURS COME LIKE THIS?

Or like HV's

Any pics of the new version one:dontknow: ? Can we buy the new version plate and swap them out??

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back