SoCal Fires

SrtBrad said:
These fires have now made history as the largest mandatory evacuation in California's history...........:eek: :eek: :eek:

Yup, it's a landslide business for fkng looters, too.....

I gotta think I'd fkn shoot 'em....

D

MY brother lives in Escondido. The Harmony Grove area. He had to leave yesterday. He was aloud back in today to get more stuff out of the house. He said it was very eerie with all the smoke,ash and embers in the air. Hope my brother and all of you come through ok.

HV SRT said:
MY brother lives in Escondido. The Harmony Grove area. He had to leave yesterday. He was aloud back in today to get more stuff out of the house. He said it was very eerie with all the smoke,ash and embers in the air. Hope my brother and all of you come through ok.

My prayers to you brother and the rest of the people effected by these fires.

wow, just got back rancho san diego and they say we are out of danger. the airport i work at has runway 27L closed down and have firefighting helicopters all lined up on the runway. boys sure are working there asses off :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Voodoo said:
wow, just got back rancho san diego and they say we are out of danger. the airport i work at has runway 27L closed down and have firefighting helicopters all lined up on the runway. boys sure are working there asses off :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Glad to hear you escaped unharmed. Thank god for the engineers:D :D .........thinking about the Patrick's outake video.

I talked to Patrick...He's OK and not evacuated...........

Anyone got any marshmallows...?

D

It warms my heart to hear that my friends in southern California is ok...

Good bless you all...You all are in our thoughts and prayers....

I know i am a long way form you all but if there is a something we can do besides to pray please let me know...

Stefan and family...

Voodoo said:
i am on the border of Jamul and Rancho San Diego and am just watching the smoke in the next valley billow up :(

X2!!! iam not to far from you Kevin :ciao: (like up the STREET) but ya these fires are FOGGING up EVERYTHING!!! with ASH!!! :( :mad:

Just checkin in on my buddies....Hope all is well and keep your roofs damp! Prayers....Prayers...and more Prayers coming your way!:)

SrtBradsBoss said:
Damn and you didn't even invite us up to enjoy Smores wow what kind of person are you :)

.............A total asshole.......... ask any number of people here.....;)

D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back