Standing mile - Top end run in Miami

Just added my name to the dyno list.:) Mickey, was that you that I saw on the list?

SANTEEN said:
Just added my name to the dyno list.:) Mickey, was that you that I saw on the list?

Yeah,I put my name on the list too.I figured,What the hell(While I'm in the neighborhood)Lets make a day out of it.

I see more names added to to the mile run participants list,If they are accepting more,Maybe it would be worth it to try and enter as well!!:D :D

It would be cool to see multiple Viper trucks do it. Are they going to show all of the runs on the website?

bigike said:
I predict plaid, he will go plaid right before the hood fly off ;) Funny things happen at plaid.

OH CRAP,I forgot about plaid,I hate fricking plaid!!!!!:rock: :rock:

NorCal SRT-10 said:
It would be cool to see multiple Viper trucks do it. Are they going to show all of the runs on the website?

If you check the website,You will see a beefed up Lightning and Chevy BlazerSS and me.Thats it for the trucks.I would love to see another 10 run for comparision(any takers)?I,m sure they will post up times,But I doubt they will show any kind of video??

mickey,

i'll be there!!! how many guys from here are going? maybe we can carvan down together for a good showing of support for mickey????

i already tried to sign up but the guy said they have been full for a while now but he has my contact info and will give me a 2 wk notice before they open up registration for the next event in Jan!

2ndchance said:
mickey,

i'll be there!!! how many guys from here are going? maybe we can carvan down together for a good showing of support for mickey????
You mean, I'm actually gonna see you driving your truck?:D

Rice Eater said:
i already tried to sign up but the guy said they have been full for a while now but he has my contact info and will give me a 2 wk notice before they open up registration for the next event in Jan!

Cool:rock: ,That give's us plenty of time to straighten out your nitrous system.

2ndchance said:
mickey,

Looking forward to seeing you there Justin!!,
And congratulations on the newest member of your family:congrats: :congrats:

Good luck Mickey and do not forget your race fuel. See you there.

FLSRT8 said:
Good luck Mickey and do not forget your race fuel. See you there.
Hey Chris,You still shooting for two hundred,Is the new bullet in yet,What fuel are you running,Damn,Too many questions .Call me!!!!:D

Hey there guys, I am glad to see somebody else is going to try some LSR. My advice from what I went through is to not waste time with burnouts, thats for drag racing, make sure your tires are aired up, take the wipers off, I ran with tape and without and I found little help, but the motor got really hot really quick with the tape. Remove antenna and at least fold in the mirrors, gained 2mph just with that trick. I would leave in the spare, it acts as abreak to keep air from building up under the rear of the truck. I went 147 in "stock" trim, and I was told that after correcting for the 15mph headwind we were running in, I was closer to my 155goal than I was ever going to get, so I say with the power mods you have, 160 should be attianable. GOOD LUCK and if I can get the free time, I'll be there to cheer you on. Oh, if you want or need some decals, let me know, I will give you whatever you want.

Mark

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back