Stock 06' Quad Cab Dyno Results

Thanks Geo and i do love the truck no matter where the power is at but after cruising around with another truck with a 100hp more then mind it gets you thinking.
Now am i going mod crazy probly not right away or ever. But i am thinking of a few things for the future :flute:

Careful with those mods, they are addictive:help::help::help:

I was just sayin earlier, I put about a 100 miles on my truck over the weekend and, maybe its cuz it was 74 deg out, or i aint been in her in a while, but she was runnin top notch,.

I might be a little behind the curve for a RC, but my truck is still fun as hell, fast as hell, and she looks damn good doin it too:rock::rock::rock: esp those doughnuts i did out in the country:burnout::D

I like your tailights too, i put mine all black. sweet lookin NR bro, way to represent, lol

Sorry 68, I didn't mark it down. It was less than mine.....if I remember.

He has a ROE 710 Cam, Mopar lifters, hardened pushrods, COMP Beehive Springs, 170 T-Stat, SCT W/ ROE tune, Volant Ram Air, ROE Billet Throttle Body, Demon Coils / JTSVP Wires /Bosch Plugs, Mopar longtubes, catless mids, 4" T304 MBRP, Built 48RE, Billet Stall / TRANSGO Shift Kit, HURST L.L, Belltech/JTSVP 4/4 lowering kit.

Did Sheldon own the truck before the cam change

i hope to make it down soon to meet you guys and dyno my truck i was hoping to go with a group, a convoy of 10's would make a long trip seem a little shorter

Sheldon just responded;

My truck was bone stock when I bought it. We did all of the mods. I had our dodge dealer install the cam/springs/lifters/pushrods though. Everything else I have done on my own.
Steve just ordered the same package as I have from ROE and it's going into his truck this weekend!
He will likely put down 650RWHP on the juice.

i was talking with Steven today . Ill maybe go on weekend to meet him for little run and to c what is he doing to is truck .

471 is pretty much exactly where Jeff was at last year with his ROE and Sheldons build sounds like a good build thats working well:rock:

My best was 507 @6#s, but my new build according to Sean should be around 715rwhp at sea level (where roe is).

And I'm picking up myengine today :rock: got my headers back... Everything is falling into place now.

My best was 507 @6#s, but my new build according to Sean should be around 715rwhp at sea level (where roe is).

And I'm picking up myengine today :rock: got my headers back... Everything is falling into place now.

Can't wait to see it!:rock::rock::rock:

let me know when your going again dude ,im moving to calgary in 2 weeks :rock::rock::rock:

Sweet,great to get it back!:rock: Im more then sure your new build is going to generate just a little better then last year!:D:burnout::rock:

It looks like Roe uses the 710 cam in both the truck and car is there a cam that is specifically for the trucks because of the extra weight and all

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back