Time for a serious thread.

Ram From Hell said:
Simply put, it's going to take thousands.

Whatever this community is willing to give is hugely appreciated, and none will be wasted.

Personally, I believe it's better left unsaid.

That would be very cool of you! We can certainly use them!:rock:
Got the address Eric, I'll UPS them from the office today. :)

Stagethree said:
Some people do not need to have their name in lights!

I agree. My comments were directed at just a few individuals that seem to think that just because myself, and some others no longer own trucks, that we do not belong here.

I'm truly sorry if my comments offended you, or others. That was not my intent.

Silverback said:
I agree. My comments were directed at just a few individuals that seem to think that just because myself, and some others no longer own trucks, that we do not belong here.

Not offended at all. Some people are just shy.:eek:

As for owning a 10...You guys are the backbone of this forum and I could care less if a person has one or not.

We are mostly a loving and caring group...but with a attitude.:D

Now let's get this done!:congrats:

Once again Roy and Silverback, awesome job guys!! Roy, my check will be mailed out on the 7th, you should have it by the weekend. ;)

Everyone is stepping up and making sacrifices...and it does require a sacrifice in this day...

Thanks one and all, and please urge others to help.

Thanks Victor!

Prof said:
Everyone is stepping up and making sacrifices...and it does require a sacrifice in this day...

Thanks one and all, and please urge others to help.

Have you seen my sig!?!?! :D:D:D

Thanks again, everyone!

These are tough times for a lot of folks out there, so every single contribution is appreciated just that much more!:congrats:

Please keep this effort alive and well.

Prof said:
Thanks Ken!

It's our pleasure...wish it were more...but it all adds up.
Hang in there Dale...your in continued thoughts and prayers:)

Silverback said:

You are a good man silver, truck or not:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

and Rammy so are you bud, and whenever ya'll get the list together jsut let me know

Prof
It might help to make this a sticky and changing the title to what it is for. Or maybe a locked sticky thread that explains what to do and a link to this thread for posting so it keeps the sticky clean.

Jeff

razorbackfan said:
Prof
It might help to make this a sticky and changing the title to what it is for. Or maybe a locked sticky thread that explains what to do and a link to this thread for posting so it keeps the sticky clean.

Jeff

The "bump" helps..... I don't even look at the main forum page anymore, just the "New Posts". :eek: Even if it was a Sticky, it might get lost without the "bump".

............ But, not on MY WATCH (or lots of other folk's watch ;) ). :) The very BEST people I have ever met on this earth are right here... and some of the GREATEST are one's I have never "met". :eek: :congrats:

This forum rocks:rock:
I'll need a few days to gather up some funds to paypal you Roy.
Is it possible to post up what parts (if any) would be needed ?
Also,In regards to the question of a tally,I,ve found that sometimes a visible tally motivates people.

1qksrt said:
This forum rocks:rock:
I'll need a few days to gather up some funds to paypal you Roy.
Is it possible to post up what parts (if any) would be needed ?
Also,In regards to the question of a tally,I,ve found that sometimes a visible tally motivates people.

Touch base with Eric...(RamfromHell)

He is overseeing the work...

We sent some money to help. We don't have much, but something is better than nothing.

Bill.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back