Trainman Gives Birth To A "NA Monster!!"

Is the fitment issue because of the larger primary tubes you went with?

No, I think because there is no real pattern for GenIV heads in the Ram is the problem. The tubes don't go out far enough to clear the bellhousing on the trans. Exotic Engines had to use a double thick flange on the engine dyno to clear and that was without a starter and transmission. Double flange won't work in the truck.

No, I think because there is no real pattern for GenIV heads in the Ram is the problem. The tubes don't go out far enough to clear the bellhousing on the trans. Exotic Engines had to use a double thick flange on the engine dyno to clear and that was without a starter and transmission. Double flange won't work in the truck.

have ya got a holt of ARH for their input???

who was it that did the first GEN 4 conversion??? was his headers ARH or Belingers???

have ya got a holt of ARH for their input???

who was it that did the first GEN 4 conversion??? was his headers ARH or Belingers???

No, it just came up. I'm pitching softball (fastpitch) this weekend so I'll get on it Monday.

Wa 2 fast has a gen iv converted truck might shoot him a message about his headers

Something went wrong with my photobucket account and Jerry's pics along with several other folders just dissapeared. :mad::mad::mad: WTF Photobucket!!!! Apparently there is no way of recovering all the pics which is even worse. Does anyone have any suggestions that might be able to recover the pics?

Here are some new pics that Jerry sent me:

DSCN0867_zpsjeuhqxib.jpg

Great work what were the final HP numbers? I can't seem to find them are you making us wait :)

Great work what were the final HP numbers? I can't seem to find them are you making us wait :)

No numbers at the wheels yet. The final engine dyno numbers were 862 HP @ 6300 and 787 lb-ft @ 5000 on 91 octane without fine tuning, just the base tune, there's probably more there with better octane and final tuning. The baseline numbers on the stock engine, at the wheels, on 91 street tune were 485 rwhp and 515 lbft. We expect over 700 rwhp , maybe approaching 750 when finalized.

ah ok I thought you may fine tune the engine before install but it looks like you have all the oil problems worked out.

I hope you are keeping up with everything you have done to this engine I would pay good money for a detailed build sheet :) I am really leaning towards a n/a build like this vs boosted I feel like the wins would be more gratifying lol

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back