whatchu got son?? (RWHP)

No, as stated when I made 502 rwhp with the ported intake, I had full length headers, race cats and a Magnaflow muffler, I also had a stock non-ported throttle body. The gain of 36 hp was with the BBK and custom exhaust (catless) but I still had the same headers. As a side note, in 2004 when the truck was pure stock it made 415 hp and 433 ftlbs on a regular chassis dyno.You can do a search in the Performance section for results with the ported intake and another results with the BBK (before custom exhaust). The ported intake results are at DC performance on the dynaPac (includes video) and the BBK results were at the BBK facility on a regular chassis dyno, but before and after results are reported. The ported intake went on first.

yeah, i remember reading that, i also remember people stating that was a great gain for those mods.

I know its not a Viper, but,,

I put down 104.5 HP....

That's with a 392HEMI, ported big-valve heads, and some other crap.

That's 104.5 HP per tire, all 4 tires, its a 4X4 :)

I went back to check results to see a difference between the chassis dyno and the DynaPac. With the ported intake , stock throttle body on the DynaPac the readings were 502rwhp and 531 ftlbs. On the BBK chassis dyno with ported intake and stock throttle body the readings were 478rwhp and 520 ftlbs. So a difference of 5% for rwhp and 2.1 % for torque. Interesting. Talking with Tony at JTS Venom about the upcoming Carbon Fiber driveshaft, they are saying up to 5% rwhp gain and the effect of shedding about 100+ lbs. Possibly .12 to .15 reduction in ET. Wow , I'm excited to try one. If the claims are true , I could gain 27rwhp and lower my best ET to about 11.82!

I went back to check results to see a difference between the chassis dyno and the DynaPac. With the ported intake , stock throttle body on the DynaPac the readings were 502rwhp and 531 ftlbs. On the BBK chassis dyno with ported intake and stock throttle body the readings were 478rwhp and 520 ftlbs. So a difference of 5% for rwhp and 2.1 % for torque. Interesting. Talking with Tony at JTS Venom about the upcoming Carbon Fiber driveshaft, they are saying up to 5% rwhp gain and the effect of shedding about 100+ lbs. Possibly .12 to .15 reduction in ET. Wow , I'm excited to try one. If the claims are true , I could gain 27rwhp and lower my best ET to about 11.82!

Nice find trainman, thanks buddy. u deff got a strong runner and i think u picked the right direction in which to travel to se the outcome you are looking for. congrats man

i am interested to see this drive shaft in action, i have been doing some research on them and the whole time i was thinkin of ur truck. cant wait to see the numbers:rock::rock::rock:

440 rwhp/482 rwtq Unleashed base tune, catless mids, magnaflow catback and drop-in K&N

trainman, so u had a full exhaust and P&P intake, and still made 500hp? was ur TH P&P too, or did u go straight from stock to BBK? and then evan after u alredy have an aftermarket, u go to a full custom exshaust and gained 36 more hp. WOW, that is impressive. nice, wanna trade:aetsch:

jontyre, ur right, that is a very healthy 06, do u know ur build date by chance????

02/06

673(RWHP) and 822(TQ). But I think the dyno was about 30 off cause I had it dynoed about 3 months earlier and was puttin out 700(RWHP).

673(RWHP) and 822(TQ). But I think the dyno was about 30 off cause I had it dynoed about 3 months earlier and was puttin out 700(RWHP).

damn, that thing is a beast. did u ever dyno it when u were stock-ish.

u runnin a supercharger?

607/725, my only "mod" for these numbers is me being behind the wheel and scarying the shit out of it!!!!

459.6/490.3 with JMB cai and cat delete. Before coils and TB. Stock tune running rich
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZ8sqL2RB8Q]YouTube - ‪DriveLex.com - bad-rc's SRT-10 Ram on the Dyno‬‏[/ame]

Bone stock:

468/485

With Roe TSTM @ 5.6 pounds of boost (DynaJet dyno) 620/639

IMG_0262.jpg

Currently running Roe @ 10 lbs of boost (Mustang dyno) 685/702

hey i should try that! my truck might wake up after it sees my big mitt :elefant:

bwahahahaha, you mean "meat" right??? ur meat cuboard???:p:aetsch::D

459.6/490.3 with JMB cai and cat delete. Before coils and TB. Stock tune running rich
YouTube - ‪DriveLex.com - bad-rc's SRT-10 Ram on the Dyno‬‏

nice man, good numbers. i can see ur headlights, u got an 04 or 05????

Bone stock:

468/485

With Roe TSTM @ 5.6 pounds of boost (DynaJet dyno) 620/639

Currently running Roe @ 10 lbs of boost (Mustang dyno) 685/702

nice prof. looks like you got a good one too. i find it hard to believe that uir truck was bone stock at one time.

Well, lets keep'em com'in boys, but so far it is lookin like somethin is deff up with my truck. i am no where near the hp i should be pushin, bottom line. currently talking with my "Project Manager", haha on my upcomin winter project "project Night Runner" so far we are thinking:

Cam
valve springs
Push Rods
P&P TB
Full tune-up, Coil packs, plugs, wires
and tune her on the dyno.

not sure if we are gunna bump compression. not sure if my wallet can handle that by this winter.

but following year, plan is to :

Bump compression, if not done alredy
P&P heads while they are off
P&P Air intake

hopefully my truck will acctually be fun to drive after all this:dontknow:lmao

Torrie tuned at PCB got me 416whp and 460 torque.

Billy Boat cat less mids and Catback.

Geo do you still have any cats? I'm starting to wonder if mine are clogged... A guy on here before had sane hp issues but was a clogged aftermarket muffler.

Torrie tuned at PCB got me 416whp and 460 torque.

Billy Boat cat less mids and Catback.

What year bro?

Geo do you still have any cats? I'm starting to wonder if mine are clogged... A guy on here before had sane hp issues but was a clogged aftermarket muffler.

muffler or cat? i have no eom cats, just a HFC from Belanger on each line with a 2in2out Magnaflow muffler. the cats have a couple hundred miles on them and the Fagablown has less than 2000 miles. so i doubt that is the issue.

i swear, everytime i drive my truck now it seems slower and slower. now granted this was when the temp outside was cooler, but even when it was bone stock i could break the tires loose if i dumped the clutch in second gear at 35mph. the other day at 30 mph i dumped the clutch in second from like 4k rpms, and no chirp. now i know the tires and road were warmer, and i have a set of Caltracs on, but not even a freakin chirp. and i should be pushin close to 50hp more than what i had stock, more than enough to make up for the temp and traction bars:dontknow::dontknow:

"nice man, good numbers. i can see ur headlights, u got an 04 or 05????"

It's a 04

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back