600+ RWHP club

Have a 04 RC after 1k on it i decided to get busy with the mods heres what I have so far. paxton SC with 8lb pully, x-metal heat exchanger, 180 thermostat and a DC blowerflash, using the split second soft were for just alittle fine tuning although it really doesent let you adjust too much. X-metal TB and ported intake. B&B exhaust with electric cut outs, cal track bars, short throw shifter. still on stock clutch but for not much longer. made 699hp and 691 ft tq with the exhaust closed at 7.5 lbs and 723 and 698 TQ with them open at 8.5 lbs. although with this cold weather here in chicago right now I am making over 10lbs and havent dynoed in this cold weather yet. so cant tell you what i am making now. all of this is on a stock long block,.... well at least for now.

Last edited:
My brother built a Mustang with twin 67mm ball bearing, water cooled turbos. Signifigantly over 1000 rwhp. His problem is that the car is not built to be a pure drag car and he doesn't want to do that to his car. So long story short he's going to change to twin 50's and pull it back to around 700hp. He's going to build another car to be a drag car and put his motor current motor in that and build a lesser (read less expensive) motor for his current car.

All that to say this... should I buy his 67's off him and put them on my truck in the future? I have the motor for it (details on page 1), but are those turbos big enough? What size twins are people using on these motors? This is not something that I'd undertake for at least a year. I want to get my truck back and enjoy it for a while. He's going to sell them and I could have them for a good price. What do ya'll think??? Current build will be around 1000hp with Paxton, I don't want to move backwards!

Of course I have a stock Viper sitting here and a truck with a built motor. Swapping the motors and leaving Paxton on the truck at around 600hp, and built motor with turbos in the Viper. Ya know maybe I should just stop coming up with ideas that cost money when I've been drinking!!

Joe

Last edited:
Scrambler1 said:
My brother built a Mustang with twin 67mm ball bearing, water cooled turbos. Signifigantly over 1000 rwhp. His problem is that the car is not built to be a pure drag car and he doesn't want to do that to his car. So long story short he's going to change to twin 50's and pull it back to around 700hp. He's going to build another car to be a drag car and put his motor current motor in that and build a lesser (read less expensive) motor for his current car.

All that to say this... should I buy his 67's off him and put them on my truck in the future? I have the motor for it (details on page 1), but are those turbos big enough? What size twins are people using on these motors? This is not something that I'd undertake for at least a year. He's going to sell them and I could have them for a good price. What do ya'll think??? Current build will be around 1000hp with Paxton, I don't want to move backwards!

Joe

I have the 67's on mine bro and with stock heads, and the vec, pullin a very safe tune of 750rwhp, with the strykers on the way and the aem I should pull between 900-1000rwhp pretty easy from what I am told

Jack you are really bored...this is an old sucker!

And it still sticks in my craw...a bit...

Last edited:
Venom Power said:
Sticks??? Craw?!?!? Still??? a bit???? AND?!?!?!?

I lost my cool over post #6 and went off the deep end. I'm over it, I think...

FATJACK said:
Damn, no wonder. Cousin may be better off with his 72 Virgins:D :D

That's Islam, bro.....

He's from India and is not Muslim......

You know, karma and dharma..? No Greg...

D

Last edited:
Prof said:
I lost my cool over post #6 and went off the deep end. I'm over it, I think...

Oh yeeeeeeeah, now I remember... Yes that was wild and caught me off guard too..

Annu Kumar said:
I hope my cousin dies soon so I can get my 200k:D Can't wait

good thing he aint my cousin after reading that i would hunt you down and make
shark bait out of you inerds

Django said:
That Islam, bro.....

He's from India and is not Muslim......

You know, karma and dharma..? No Greg...

D

Damn, thats twice I screwed that up:dontknow: :dontknow: Southern Baptist, I don't get out much.....

FATJACK said:
Damn, thats twice I screwed that up:dontknow: :dontknow: Southern Baptist, I don't get out much.....

You know....?

Those guys that go up into the towers and scream a bunch'a whiney sounding shit that we can't understand.....

I think it may be some kind'a code............. ;) :D

D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back