3. CCM * I still haven't heard from CCM?* -Saturday
4. canviper - Saturday 12pm
5. 68Charger - Saturday 2pm
6. yellowfever#154 - Sunday 8am
7. oldcolt - Sunday 12pm
8. Palmer - Sunday
9. Trubuilt *maybe* - Sunday

Paypal info has been sent via PM.

Still got a spot open? I finally dug the Ram out of storage and she needs a tune pretty bad!

I'm good for a Saturday or Sunday time as its only 1:30 away for me.

Still got a spot open? I finally dug the Ram out of storage and she needs a tune pretty bad!

Hey Shane,How ya been? you gotta join our Sat convoy down and you can take CCM's spot,he isnt going to dyno tune his truck.

1. Yellow Venom - Saturday -10:00am:rock: If raining,I will not be making it down.
2. srt10ss - Saturday
3. Deibs -Saturday
7. oldcolt - Sunday 12pm
8. Palmer - Sunday

Hey Shane,How ya been? you gotta join our Sat convoy down and you can take CCM's spot,he isnt going to dyno tune his truck.

Doing good now that it's warm enough to drive! What time are you leaving Edmonton, I could slide in the convoy on the highway with a nice fly by off the ramp :D

Doing good now that it's warm enough to drive! What time are you leaving Edmonton, I could slide in the convoy on the highway with a nice fly by off the ramp :D

Im not 100% sure on exact time yet,I will PM ya or you can PM, text or call me and we can arrange,I need to be in Calgary between 9:00-9:30am,so Im thinking to leave Edmonton no latter then 6:00am or if guys wanna eat breakfast in Red Deer then we leave a little earlier and we will meet ya at breakfast spot?

This will work. I will send you a pm with details.:)

Dyno tuning with Chris, June 2nd and 3rd

1. Yellow Venom - Saturday 10am (depending on weather)
2. srt10ss - Saturday
3. deibs - Saturday Paid
7. oldcolt - Sunday 12pm Paid
8. Palmer - Sunday

Tick tick tick tick, I can't wait sitting at work here waiting for June to come is killing me.
Hopefully my headers will be in Tuesday. Clock is ticking to get them coated and installed on time.

Tick tick tick tick, I can't wait sitting at work here waiting for June to come is killing me.
Hopefully my headers will be in Tuesday. Clock is ticking to get them coated and installed on time.

Same here! I can't wait for Chris to tune my Striker build!:burnout::burnout::driver::burnout::burnout:

I am tied to home for the may long weekend! Good time to get things installed. Pick a day and come early!!

Good, you can burn up all of that stale gas on the way down !!

See you there...

Ronnie

I am tied to home for the may long weekend! Good time to get things installed. Pick a day and come early!!
Thanks I don't get home until the 18th. Then it's
May long. What's your schedule like from May 21st to the 24th. If possible I liked to get them on before Camrose Show n Shine May 25th and 26th. :dontknow: But if I pick them up on the 19th (friday). We could gtg over the long weekend if you want. Sunday or Monday.

Dyno tuning with Chris, June 2nd and 3rd

1. Yellow Venom - Saturday 10am (depending on weather)
2. srt10ss - Saturday
3. deibs - Saturday Paid
5. 68Charger - Saturday 2pm Paid
6. yellowfever#154 - Sunday 8am Paid
7. oldcolt - Sunday 12pm Paid
8. Palmer - Sunday

Ha, I wish all I had to do was install headers! I pulled the tranny out of mine two days ago.

Ha, I wish all I had to do was install headers! I pulled the tranny out of mine two days ago.
True enough you can't compare installing headers to pulling a tranny. But when your working on the other side of the world trying to coordinate things it makes it a little tougher lol.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back