Clint (FlChub) Passed away this Morning

Carlwalski said:
Just flag the money and give John & Clint their "Forever Stars". :rock: Heck, I'm sure we can wave any "fees" in this situation. :)
I think the forever stars should be a different color or special in some way :dontknow: Sounds like a job for Jeffey ;) :rock: :rock: :rock:

Well lets get this started, I see all this talk about stars, TOTM, fallen members zone and dont see anything... common now lets get this rolling..

Wifey said:
I think the forever stars should be a different color or special in some way :dontknow: Sounds like a job for Jeffey ;) :rock: :rock: :rock:

For the last time, I have no abilities in this area.....:eek:

Everything I do is from the sidelines like every other member. Please refer these kinds of questions to the appropriate people

Thank You

ViperJeff said:
For the last time, I have no abilities in this area.....:eek:

Everything I do is from the sidelines like every other member. Please refer these kinds of questions to the appropriate people

Thank You
I did - you are, but then that's just my opinion :rock: :D

Wow! I really did not expect to see/hear this news today. I had plans to call him when I got home from the desert.

Clint was a good man! He really would give you the shirt off his back if you needed it. He gave me a job when I was down and out, it wasn't much, but he didn't have to do it for me, and I really appreciated it. I probably didn't express that to him the right way either.

If you're listening Clint, Thank you! You gave me hope, and reinforced my belief that there are still good people in this world.

We just lost a good man...

RIP brother...

Damn this is really sad to hear, I haven't been here to long but I definitely know who Clint was. And for a minute talked about buying his engine from him but he just wouldn't budge! May you rest easy brother.

Prof said:
Clint hated me, and I did not mind that he did. But his life was far too short.

I am concerned about his daughter...does she need anything? Who has her now?
Clints ex-wife is in town and his mother flew in as well. Al has said she is doing well, at least under the circumstances.

when Jack called me last night this news floored me. Clint was definately one-of-a-kind. He will be missed. My heart goesd out to his daughter and family. RIP big guy.

I didn't know you but it sounds like we had a few things in common. I wish we could have met. It's just going to be while before we do. Godspeed.

So sorry to hear this, he would definitely do anything he could for anyone, a great guy indeed. RIP brother, sending prayers for your family.
Justin

Hope this is another eye opener to Thise on the forum. You never know when your time to go is..treat each other members with respect; and learn to get along. Lifes too short....RIP

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back