loud engine clunk @ startup

I would have to see water close an electrode...but if saying it will make the blown engine go away, I'm all for it!

Prof said:
I would have to see water close an electrode...but if saying it will make the blown engine go away, I'm all for it!
Fluid transmits force, how do you think brakes work? I can see water closing the electrode, unlikely but very possible.

trubuilt said:
I would still want a compression test and some kind of warranty on the engine if they are not going to tear it apart.
Better be safe than sorry.

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
you done bumped your head again:D
Stankman, have you seen what trying to compress water in a cylinder does to a connecting rod? I do on atleast 5 - 10 vehicles a year. :)

Begood said:
I have to agree Tony.:D

Bill.
I once thru a water balloon at a passing car....................took the whole rear quarter panel right off:burnout: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :itsme:

SANTEEN said:
Stankman, have you seen what trying to compress water in a cylinder does to a connecting rod? I do on atleast 5 - 10 vehicles a year. :)
we are talking an electrode choad , not a connecting rod, and it takes a fair amount of water to do that, what are you doing , running around miami peeing in air intakes?:p :p :D :D

sno board lessons.......................from a bumbling goodfball:aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch:

GADodgetech said:
That water has to go somewhere ;)
ok you and santeen have pissed me off, I am gonna drive up too moorseville and kick you right int he sac jsut for waht nastyness santeen has been pm ing me, that way you can give it to him the next time you see him:p

ok you and santeen have pissed me off, I am gonna drive up too moorseville and kick you right int he sac jsut for waht nastyness santeen has been pm ing me, that way you can give it to him the next time you see him:p
Bring it big sissy :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch:

But to bend the electrode the water would have to be only pushing against the outside of the electrode...if any water were on the other side of the metal, the pressure would be equal on all sides...I think it very, very improbable that it would only be on one side in a compression stroke...

Hold on, I was on your side with those PM's. I was looking out for you and making sure you had all the info. Because I love you!!!:D It helped you get the true story, didn't it fugger?:)

GADodgetech said:
bbbwbwwhahahahhahah I jsut noticed your location:D

you sure you want folks to see that?:p

I will agree water CAN close an electrode, it is very possible, but seriously guys, it is hard for me to believe that the truck sittng in a dam parking lot getting rained on , got enough water in it, not to start it and the closed electrode was a few days BEFORE the truck would not start

he posted it up somewhere else, he found the electrode bent, replaced it , kept on driving it.

UHUM, so poopie heads, WHERES YA DAM WATER NOW?:p

SANTEEN said:
Hold on, I was on your side with those PM's. I was looking out for you and making sure you had all the info. Because I love you!!!:D It helped you get the true story, didn't it fugger?:)
lets jsut say.............................................I am a very hungry person now, and we have a new product we deal directly iwth;)

GADodgetech said:
Just come to Panama, all we gotta do is hit him in those sissy ribs and he'll go down like a bitch. :aetsch:

bbbwbwwhahahahhahah I jsut noticed your location:D

you sure you want folks to see that?:p

I will agree water CAN close an electrode, it is very possible, but seriously guys, it is hard for me to believe that the truck sittng in a dam parking lot getting rained on , got enough water in it, not to start it and the closed electrode was a few days BEFORE the truck would not start

he posted it up somewhere else, he found the electrode bent, replaced it , kept on driving it.

UHUM, so poopie heads, WHERES YA DAM WATER NOW?:p
Were gonna give ya ass an enema with that fuggin water :D :D :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back