What Did You Do to your Vehicle Today?

drilling holes in the roof of my megacab today, gonna mount my recon cab lights so ill look like a big rig...lol

Washed and waxed it yesterday---just to make it rain and mess up all my hard effort......

Put more trash in the back so I can make a late night dumpster run to the condos accross the street :D

looks good to me, what do yall think, took this on the way to work this morning:D

IMG00053.jpg

eddie102870 said:
looks good to me, what do yall think, took this on the way to work this morning:D

IMG00053.jpg

Looks great! Dad's 3500 has cab lights. He put the recon smoked on there! Add a switch so he could turn them off when repoing cars. :D

i dont do a lot of repo'ing but thats a good idea. i think my guy hooked up a few wires wrong, got a problem with my interior reading lights not working. gonna take it apart this weekend and figure out the problem.

Didn't really do anything with the truck but i DID get a few nice things from the UPS man...lol

Thanks Justin the intake, Tstat housing and rad cover look GREAT.
Bolted up the Roe TB just to see how it looked:D

2010-01-22_174920.jpg

Took the baby down the road and washed her at the touch free carwash, and then back in the garage for a wax.

Installed line lock, but it's got a small leak. Will mess with it later this week.

Wolf came out of the shop on Tues from a Complete Tranny rebuild wasn't quite right so back in the Shop Thrus for a "Netural Safety Switch" and back home on Fri.... :D

Drives and Shifts like a dream, nice and firm and for NOW there is no 1-2-1-2...

The only things not replaced was the Valve Body and the Torque Converter. Everything else is new.... Cost $100.... Got to love those Warranties.. :)

Backed out of the garage and washed 3 months worth of dust off. Washed the '73 Colt too. They are back in the garage waiting for the snow to melt!!
:) :) :) :) :)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back