NtwOrk
Rice Eater
NBT
Need4speed
Vpr hler

:burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

7 on the count:D

http://www.bradentonmotorsports.com/

Here ya go bro, this is a link to the track with directions, I think Blake or Riceater or NBT can get you directions on a room, as a matter of Fact Call or PM Blake, I think he is getting a room close to the track.

C'mon 400! you know you want to spank my ass!:p

and everybody on the forum would love to see ya do it!!LOL
:D

Its funny that while i was "considering" going to this event my ol buddy Blake signed my ass up.....lol
So I guess it looks like im in folks.... and i'm gonna bring a little suprise that even blake dont know about.... hee hee.... so lets get it ON boyz!

1Fast400 said:
I disagree, the faster truck should have the advantage. If I can run 11.70 detuned heavily, I'll simply dial 11.80, run down a 12 second truck, ride him to the finish and take the win light. The faster truck, with a driver who's used to bracket racing, should have the advantage. hehe

yeah but if he has the better reaction time it don't matter if you run him down....as long as he doesn't break out he'll win right?:dontknow:

Need4speed said:
Its funny that while i was "considering" going to this event my ol buddy Blake signed my ass up.....lol
So I guess it looks like im in folks.... and i'm gonna bring a little suprise that even blake dont know about.... hee hee.... so lets get it ON boyz!

sounds good! can't wait to check out your ride!

Thats it Rice!

If truck A dials in a 13.23 and runs a 13.25

and truck B dials in a 10.20 and runs a 10.33

Then truck A wins!:rock:

I've never run down a 1/4 track before. My truck is pretty much stock, my rear tires are past their wear bars, but I would love to compete. As long as I can afford everything that weeknd. Hotel/driving back and fourth home, food and entry fee will hopefully be affordable, as I just started a new carreer with an entry level position. Might have my girlfriends brother tag along also.

1Fast400 said:
Bracket Racing is a math problem with two variables. You add your reaction time to the difference in your dial and actual run et.

Here is an example:

Left Lane Dials 11.80
Reaction time: .050
ET: 11.823

Total package= .050+.023=.073

Right lane dials 13.20
Reaction time .070
ET: 13.210

Total package= .070+.010=.080

In this case, left lane wins with the lowest total. Should the left lane run faster than his dial, meaning 11.79, he would automatically lose, unless the right lane broke out by more.

The reason the faster car has the advantage is simple. If I'm running 11.80 and you're dial 13.20, you have to take off first. Meaning if you redlight first, I automatically win before taking off. If I'm the faster car, I would likey dial 11.82, knowing I can run 11.80. Should we have similar reaction times I should be able to pass you and edge you out at the finish line, taking the win light. Now, knowing I can break out, if I'm running you down and can't catch you, I'm going to hit the brakes at the first cone and dump you. You'll likely be breaking out or I was VERY late at the starting line. Having these options makes it a lot easier on the faster car.

In bracket racing, having the ability to drive the finish line is everything. You combine a good finish line driver with a fast car and you have someone that will win a lot of races. It takes a long time to develop driving the finish line. I've just learned in the past 4 months how to really drive the finish line in one of my bracket cars. I now know on that car how to take .01 at the finish line, which allows you to take the win light with the least likely chance of breaking out. It's a lot easier to do that as the faster car.

Hope this helps. If you have any questions you can email me and I'll do a better job explaining.

gotcha! Hopefully you can make it!!

I wont b able to swing $100 for the fees but if Gary J lowers it I think I can swing it. I want to be there more than anything but I'm on a limited budget.

Cool Beans on the budget bro, you just get there, we'll figure out something:D

I know the budget thing bro, I'm there at the end of every month!LOLOLOLL:D

You rock mister! Your gonna have a blast and shit we can pull a cot in the room so you don't have to drive home and you can just stay and get shit faced w/ us!

Blakewilder said:
Sounds great riceman. Ill be all over the map prolly because were gonna be trying so many different things. Saturday, this week will be fun Rice. WE are gonna race Sat and Sun right?? If we rn sunday is that test and tune too???Or is it dial ins?

I'm down to race both days. I think Sunday is a "run what u brung" day so we should be good. I'll give them a call. Is Dave gonna come out to the track? Oh.....hey......where can I get my bottle filled over there? I won't have my 2nd tank then so I'll definately need a refil or two!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back