Sacramento May 9th

Is there anyone on here who lives in the Sacramento area? Maybe they could assist us in setting up a barbeque or something.

Guess I'm gonna have to look around for my stickers, see how many I have left.

Standard circle with a line through it, words MOPAR OR NO CAR around the circle. If I remember, I should have a bunch of them in case anyone wants some.

I will probably be booking my room at the end of the week. So as it goes right now we are doing Doubletree? And that secured parking sounds nice also. I would hate to see people getting scattered here and there for hotels.

I think the doubletree will be best for us. All of our trucks together might attract unwanted attention;) I'm going with the secured parking

Nope, not unless someone want to pony up a lot of buck to get a block of rooms.

Room with one queen bed is $99.00, 2 queen beds $104.00

Yellow venom said:
OK,Kewl,Thanks:rock:

I found a spot there for 100 octane unleaded 'cause I have cats.
I need another tune or two ....whole new ballgame...
I don't know if they have 94 with 10% ethanol available???

Last edited:
rottenronnie said:
I found a spot there for 100 octane unleaded 'cause I have cats.
I need another tune or two ....whole new ballgame...
I don't know if they have 94 with 10% ethanol available???

I will have to get a 91 or 92 octane tune also,not sure was readily available on the way? What octane level is readily available in the western US?

Yellow venom said:
I will have to get a 91 or 92 octane tune also,not sure was readily available on the way? What octane level is readily available in the western US?

All I have seen in California is 91 octane.

Sacramento Raceway

Hey guys,
I am new to the site and just happened to stumble across this post. I live in the Bay Area about 30 miles from Sacramento. I am very familiar with Sacramento Raceway and have attended several Grudge nights. I think it will be great to see all you guys out there. I will defiantly attend the event and pass the info along to 3 other guys in my town that have trucks.

kcalvin said:
Hey guys,
I am new to the site and just happened to stumble across this post. I live in the Bay Area about 30 miles from Sacramento. I am very familiar with Sacramento Raceway and have attended several Grudge nights. I think it will be great to see all you guys out there. I will defiantly attend the event and pass the info along to 3 other guys in my town that have trucks.

Excellent:burnout: And welcome to the club.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back